Matthew Bailey of
From adventures in the Galapagos Islands to traveling through South East Asia on a motorbike, Matthew Bailey has been able to truly live an extraordinary life, while making a living doing just that!
In my interview with Matt, I get to ask him how he came to be such an outgoing adventurer.
Growing up in a small town, he never was the kind of guy to do anything crazy, but once he moved away to a new city, met new friends, and tried new things, he learned that he can truly be anyone he wanted to be with no fear of what others would think.
Thank led him to the idea of starting a business of his own.
In this episode, you’ll hear just how Matt was able to find his niche and what he learned as he tried to figure out ways to make money while having the freedom to go where he wanted, when he wanted and live extraordinary.
What you can expect to learn:
- The easiest way to becoming the person you’ve always wanted to be
- How traveling before you start your business can be the best thing for your business
- How to unlock your inner entrepreneur
- The best way to get schooled in the art of entrepreneurship
- How expecting to fail can lead to your success
- Simple methods to expanding your comfort zone. Like holding a “Free Hug” sign!
Matt is currently working on a new book, Limitless Travel, that will teach you everything he knows about start traveling the world on the cheap!
- Matt was able to take risks and try new things after moving to a new city. Sometimes a change in environment is all you need to make positive change.
- Travel as soon as possible. The experience you gain from traveling abroad will not only open your eyes to the world around you, but will inspire even more to learn and grow.
- Matt hired a mentor to help him with his business idea. Getting advice from someone who’s already been there and done that is the best schooling available for any entrepreneur.
- MLM’s are cults ;P
- Remember to enjoy your experience in whatever it is that you do. Whether that’s starting a business, or traveling the world.
- Get validation on your idea and try to make the first sale as soon as possible
The One Thing:
Do something you’re normally too shy to do. Like take a door to door sales job, or hold up a “Free Hug” sign.