Ryan Coisson of
Right out of high school, Ryan Coisson knew that he wouldn’t be happy working for someone else, so he pursued a business of his own. Of course the path less travelled isn’t always easy as Ryan shares on this episode.
Now a decade later, Ryan and his business partner Daniel Audunsson have a successful e-commerce business selling private label products through Amazon and make over $1,000,000 a month in revenue.
What led Ryan to his current success was a matter of self discipline and a desire to improve himself daily.
Listen in as Ryan shares his philosophy on what led him to his success along with actionable advice to get your own business off the ground and running.
What you can expect to learn:
- Choosing the best business model for you
- Why building a brand around yourself can be a bad thing
- How to know if you’re ready to start an online business
- What habits you need to have in order to live the lifestyle you want
- What you need to focus on when building an e-commerce business on Amazon
- The biggest mistake Ryan made early on was not focusing on one business model at first
- The problem with building an “I-am” business is that it won’t allow you the freedom an e-commerce business might provide
- Even if you find a lot of other people doing a similar business, don’t let that stop you from trying. There is still room for something better.
- Do research before jumping into your next business. Spend a couple of hours looking up market information. Use Amazon to see what’s selling already. Get the facts first.
- Strive for peak performance. Invest in reading Tony Robbins and continue to build better habits for yourself. This will lead you to your success.
The One Thing:
Start by writing out where you’d like to be this time next year. Then reverse engineer that and create an actual plan of how you’ll get there.
Most importantly, write out a day by day plan for the next 90 days to get momentum going.